Above Ground Swimming Pools
Features and Benefits
The Genesis 54 combines the features of injection molded resin with design elements never seen before in an affordable backyard swimming pool.
- Sweeping Tru-Radius top rails
- Joint cover installed into pool frame
- Frame manufactured using injection molding resin
- Reinforced with ribbing on the underside of the pool frame skin
- Resin is Color ThruTM and UV and impact resistant
- Bottom plate integrated into 1 1/4" wide resin bottom rail
- Greater rim strength
- Designer Pool Wall
- Distinctive Prelude wall design
- Perfectly complements any backyard decor
Comprehensive KitWhile we do not install aboveground swimming pools, we have a list of installers who do most of the setups in the area. Some customers also choose to install their swimming pools themselves. Our kits come with everything needed to get your swimming pool installed and ready. We only include brand name pumps and filters as a baseline in our packages.
Pricing InformationStop by today to have one our team members work up a price for your project. Pricing varies based on size, upgrades, and season. Remember, the eariler you purchase and schedule your install, the better, as the installers we use are employed by many of the other companies in the area.
Shapes and Sizes
Genesis aboveground's come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Oval shapes will be more expensive than round shapes. The most common size aboveground swimming pool is 24" Round. The wall height on the Genesis Aboveground Pools is 54".
|Round||15’ X 54”||5,576 Gallons|
|Round||18’ X 54”||8,029 Gallons|
|Round||24’ X 54”||14,273 Gallons|
|Round||27’ X 54”||18,065 Gallons|
|Round||30' X 54"||22,,302 Gallons|
|Oval||15' X 26' X 54"||10,313 Gallons|
|Oval||15’ X 30’ X 54”||12,663 Gallons|
|Oval||18’ X 33’ X 54”||16,715 Gallons|