Swimming Pool Opening
Basic Pool Opening Package Includes:
- Removal of winter pool cover.
- Cleaning of solid covers only and water tubes.
- Winter cover will be folded for storage.
- Removal of expansion device’s (e.g., Gizzmo’s from the skimmers)
- Removal of any winterizing plugs from the pool’s return lines.
- Inspect and install baskets and re-install jets and eyeballs.
- Re-install pump and filter plugs on pool equipment.
- Re-install any deck equipment (e.g., handrails, diving boards, and ladders.)
- Start and check pool equipment functions (i.e., only if water level is up)
- Cleaning of deck area and pool surface associated with cover removal.
Responsibility of the Homeowner
- Customer should bring water up to acceptable level.
- Having accessories out by the pool area. If items are not by the pool area and stored in a different location, please advise the service department. An additional charge may apply to the basic opening package.
- Removal of water and leaves from cover prior to arrival. See Additional Services if you would like this included with your opening package.
- Providing access to power for the pump and equipment.
Additional Services (not included with Basic Pool Opening Package)
Please notify our service department in advance, so that we may schedule any additional time necessary. Additional Services are billed by the half hour. Call our service department for our hourly rate. For deliveries, someone will need to be present to sign.
- Water and leaf removal from winter cover.
- Leaf and/or debris removal from swimming pool (netting and/or vacuuming).
- Repairs can be made as needed, with customer approval at our normal service rates and costs of parts.
- Pool can be chemically treated, for a small additional fee.
- Purchased chemicals, accessories, and/or parts can be delivered.
- Salt Generator cell cleaning.
- Sand Changes.
Disclaimers and Payment
Please notify the service department 48 hours in advance for cancellations.
Swim-N-Pools, Inc. assumes no responsibility for tearing of covers due to age or winter damage.
Payment for opening packages is to be paid in full at or before time of service.
Swim-N-Pools, Inc. can now accept e-Checks and by credit card Online free of charge to our customers.
Please make checks payable to Swim-N-Pools.
Ask our service department for more information about bundles and full service.
Request More Information
Only name, e-mail address, and phone number are required, however the more information you provide the better we can answer any questions and quote your opening for you.