Winter Watch Service
What is Winter Watch?
This is a simple and low-cost service offered to provide peace of mind to our customers.
Recommended for all pools, the WINTER WATCH SERVICE is designed to minimize & even prevent winter damage to the pool & equipment from freeze, snow & ice. The WINTER WATCH SERVICE provides the following services each month starting December, January, February, & March.
- During the first visit, we inspect to make sure the swimming pool was adequately winterized..
- Pool covers are inspected for tears and adjustments are made to the water bags and/or springs that hold your cover in place.
- Excess water is removed from solid safety covers.
- Debris is removed from the cover to prevent damage to cover and ensure proper drainage for mesh covers and covers with invisi-drain.
- Pool water level is checked on pools with mesh covers for proper height.
- If water level is too high, it is lowered or if level is too low Swim-N-Pools will add water to the proper level using the customer’s water source.
- Check for failing or dangerous equipment
Disclaimers and Payment
Payment is pre-paid, and monthly visits are pre-scheduled.
Please notify the service department 48 hours in advance for cancellations.
Swim-N-Pools, Inc. can now accept e-Checks and by credit card online free of charge to our customers.
Please make checks payable to Swim-N-Pools.
Ask our service department for more information about bundles and full service.